I have not quite figured out why Nikon does not have an ISO 100 on its selection list. Yes, they have Lo1 and Lo2 which I assume are equivalent, but is it really a supported selection. I am not sure about using those, or their equivalent high ranges. So why is 100 not directly supported. I take most of my pictures at ISO 200 and would love to have 100 and 50 available as well.
I was at a concert today in the Orpheum and I was a little bored. Sorry, but it was intermission and I was looking for something to photograph. I lugged my D700 and my 70-300 lens all the way there. So I snapped a few architectural elements.

I really have to start experimenting more with different styles of photographs. I tend to stick to things which I am comfortable with, time to get out there.
J was there with her 5dmkII so I will be interested in what she was able to capture.
No comments:
Post a Comment